Based on your network and coverage, your insurer can tell you your costs and payments. Keep asking until you’re satisfied that you understand the answer – you’re paying for the coverage and that’s their
job! Make sure you get answers to these key questions. Talk to an autism care specialist or autism caseworker if possible, and ask:
- What are my co-pay or co-insurance costs for my visits to the Behavior Improvement Group?
- What is my annual deductible?
- Is my annual deductible for individual or family visits?
- Do I have out of pocket expenses in addition to my deductible?
- Do I have an out of pocket expense maximum, after which I’ll have to pay the full amount myself?
- If I have an out of pocket fee or responsibility, does my deductible apply to the out of pocket expense?
- If you have an out of pocket fee or responsibility, does my co-pay apply to the out of pocket?